Hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello

Postby sinoman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello All,

I am new pit bull owner my family and I just adopted a 14 month old brindle pitty mix named Sinoman. Her mom is boxer and dad is american red nose. I have done some research prior to adopting her but still have much much more to learn. Looking forward to being part of the community. :hug:

Have a great day!!
sinoman
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Welcome! Can you tell us more about yourself? There's a sample sticky to help you out at the top of this section.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby sinoman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Sorry... My name is Tasha I am 35 years old married and have 3 kids 17, 14, and 12. I am a stay home mom from Calgary Canada. My husband is a graphic designer.
I really don't have a history with this breed in particular but have owned other large breeds of dogs. We just adopted Sinoman today from a lady who just had a baby and had a lot on her plate..I know she came from a very loving home and they were very cautious as to got her. They screened us did an in home visit and then decided we were a good fit for her new forever home. :) She has adjusted very well so far but we understand there are alot of changes for her, she had spent her entire life with mama and 2 of her siblings to our home where she is the only animal.

I will post a few pics of her very soon i just don't want to spook her out for a few days lol

Thanks for the welcome :hi
sinoman
Newborn Bully

Postby Breezy833 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Be sure to check out the stickies at the top of the topics. There is one about aclimating a new dog to your home. I think its called give em a break. In the training section. welcome!
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

Postby sinoman » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Breezy833 wrote:Be sure to check out the stickies at the top of the topics. There is one about aclimating a and new dog to your home. I think its called give em a break. In the training section. welcome!

Thanks breezy for the mention I read the post and learned a few critical things she is definitely a little skidish and i don't want to push her. We greatly appreciate all the tips and advice. We want her transition to be as smooth as possible.
'
sinoman
Newborn Bully

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi, welcome!

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions