Hi my name is Colleen and my dog is Deisel

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi my name is Colleen and my dog is Deisel

Postby colleen » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm going to have to keep my intro short at this time because I'm in the middle of a serious problem. Deisel and I have been together for just over 4 years. I don't have breeding papers but he looks to be mostly an American Red Nose. I'm originally from the Hamilton area of Ontario, Canada and am once again stuck in this place due to my current situation. Deisel is a happy, playful alpha male who was given to me as a gift. I have a disability and he has been instrumental in me overcoming many obsticals and challenges I face. He is my baby and number one fan. My world was shattered recently wben due to circumstances beyond mine or his control he ended up back in this horrible province that can't tell the difference between a vicious dog and a breed. He was siezed by animal control and I have been uabe to get him back or get a straight answer about his condition. I'm mainly joining this forum for support, help and advice as to how to deal with this situation. I've kept the details to a minimum until I've been accepted. I'll post more later. So hi and I look forward to your input. Thanks.
colleen
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi my name is Colleen and my dog is Deisel

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:04 am

I don't know that you're going to find what you're looking for here. You intentionally put this dog in danger-if I'm understanding you correctly. Your dog is illegal where you live, yet you brought him in anyway?

Can you show us what exactly an American Red Nose looks like? Because "red nose" is just that-a red nose. It isn't a specific breed of dog or any sort of lineage/blood line that falls under one of the breeds that fall under the umbrella term "Pit Bull".

Additionally, the "alpha" theory is mostly frowned upon here. I'm sure you believe in being the pack leader, dominance and all of that Cesar Millan crap too, huh?

What is the advice you're looking for? Perhaps someone in your area can point you in the right direction. We have a couple members here who live in Canada-some in Ontario. They're good people so even though they'd likely be mad at you for the situation you've put your dog in, they'll probably help you as best they can.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Colleen, you need to contact the Dog Legislation Council of Canada and they can put you in touch with lawyers who can help.

Email me, I'm in Ontario and can put you in touch. allisongregson@hotmail.com
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Thu May 02, 2013 8:38 pm

That's a tough one. I hope you can get some help.

:modwelcomeonly2:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions