Hello From Kingston Jamiaca

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello From Kingston Jamiaca

Postby tredoggg » Fri May 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi everybody.

My name is Orlando. I'm a 32-year-old single but dating pitbull owner out here in warm and lovely Kingston Jamaica. I've lbeen intimate with this breed for nearly 7 years, starting with a brindle puppy that my best friend purchased. I've lived with other breeds, including a Rottweiler and Dobermen, but the Pit Bull Terrier is my passion. My introduction to the breed was through movies, but I've since become addicted to their versatility, bright intelligence, athleticism, loyalty and humor.

My current puppies are Drakkar, a 8-week-old blue male (black coat) and his sister Lacey (brown white and black coat) i picked from a local kennel. I picked them up as 6-week-old puppies as the breeder was looking for responsible homes. They have been really awesome puppies, always making new friends and admirers. They really enjoy learning new things, and I have fun teaching them, i would Die for my puppies.
Image Image
tredoggg
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From Kingston Jamiaca

Postby tredoggg » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 am

tredoggg wrote:Hi everybody.

My name is Orlando. I'm a 32-year-old single but dating pitbull owner out here in warm and lovely Kingston Jamaica. I've lbeen intimate with this breed for nearly 7 years, starting with a brindle puppy that my best friend purchased. I've lived with other breeds, including a Rottweiler and Dobermen, but the Pit Bull Terrier is my passion. My introduction to the breed was through movies, but I've since become addicted to their versatility, bright intelligence, athleticism, loyalty and humor.

My current puppies are Drakkar, a 8-week-old blue male (black coat) and his sister Lacey (brown white and black coat) i picked from a local kennel. I picked them up as 6-week-old puppies as the breeder was looking for responsible homes. They have been really awesome puppies, always making new friends and admirers. They really enjoy learning new things, and I have fun teaching them, i would Die for my puppies.
Image Image
tredoggg
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From Kingston Jamiaca

Postby Curly_07 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:38 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions