Thank god I found this forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Thank god I found this forum

Postby nrm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

I have owned and been reading up on pits all my life, some papered, some not. My current one is a pit mix. He's a big goof. I know a bit but I still get put in situations that I've never been in before and could use some advice, thankfully I browsed around and found this forum. I actually tried another forum first and was pretty disgusted at the way they talked to people, "gave advice" (which was basically belittling and making people feel like idiots), and how quick they were to tell fellow board members to just put their dog to sleep. I haven't gone through all the threads here yet but the couple I've read so far seem to be on the right page with my thinking, thankfully. Needless to say, I'm not always right but it is nice to be around knowledgeable (probably more-so than I), like-minded people.
nrm
Newborn Bully

Re: Thank god I found this forum

Postby nrm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Whoops. Let me complete the introduction:

I am 30 years old. Grew up with APBTs and Staffys and have always owned them myself. We are a family of 2 kids, 2 other adults, 2 pit mixes (one being a puppy we just got) and a Shar Pei mix.

I'm pretty much a homebody. Me and my daughter volunteer at the local SPCA and that's our fun, relaxed, together time. Other than that, I'm kind of a video game nerd. I'm a single mom with a full time job so balancing time is pretty important.

I'll post pics of my pups soon.
nrm
Newborn Bully

Postby sueb » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:27 am

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of good information here.
sueb
Addicted to PBF

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:37 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions