Introduction - Carolcr is here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introduction - Carolcr is here

Postby carolcr » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi All:

Glad to find this place. I have a rescued at 4 mos (now 1 yr old) Pitbull mixed w/a Cardigan Welsh Corgi. Love him so much!

I am new to the Pitbull breed and have to balance between Pitbull and Cardigan Welsh Corgi traits because it is a handful

Very smart, strong-willed, high-energy, rescued with huge separation anxiety they were going to put him down. I could tell he was a pack dog missing his pack/family. After a year of training he is the sweetest guy! The comment I hear the most "Now that is a what a designer dog should be." Meaning we have all of those chocolate, labradoodle, yorkipoo and along comes this guy and he looks almost like the Target dog a bull terrier. He is a piebald brindle with the pepper brindling will post pictures when I get access to post.

I am just looking for people to get information to keep him sane and happy. I also have an in tact Male Collie who is so laid back and trainable that I need help w/my pitbull mix and need your help. I am happy to say I am now a serious supporter of the Pitbull. I never new how great they are but, I do now and have many friends in my neighborhood that own them and support them.
carolcr
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction - Carolcr is here

Postby carolcr » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Ok we have autocorrect on my first post. when describing the designer dog I posted shizu poodle mix and it came out chocolate? I am describing that most designer dogs are little tiny dogs and along comes my guy and he is the new designer bull dog people like the design I guess. LOL I don't care what he is I love him and will do all I can to protect him and keep him healthy and happy.
carolcr
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction - Carolcr is here

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions