Another Newbie!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Another Newbie!

Postby jvz2912 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey ya'll. Going to follow the "sample into guidelines" as I'm not savy to many forums.

My name is Jennifer, I am 32, married and my husband and I have 2 boys, 15yo & 9yo. We are located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
My history with pits is limited to my sisters pups and interaction with them. I absolutely love the breed and how smart they are and how fabulous they are with kids.
We currently have Jordan who we adopted last July at about 4 months old. We believe she is a lab/german short hair pointer/pit mix, but haven't gotten her DNA tested to find out. She's been an amazing addition to our family.
Tomorrow (whooo hooo) we will be taking home Riley, who is the newest member to our pack. We are rescuing her as well and she is an 8 week old blue pit.
I've found my way here to ensure that we are getting all the proper education, tools, and guidance to ensure we make our home the best place it can be for these two dolls. I look forward to getting input from you all!

jvz2912
Newborn Bully

Re: Another Newbie!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions