Hey! Dino's Here :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey! Dino's Here :)

Postby DinoGottiPit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi, i got a 13wk old blue nose 75% Gotti/Razor edged.. 25%Ez Rider pit that i just got from a friend and hes a big puppy..My buddy has a kennel that he breads them, and does ear cropping, vaccines, etc etc.... I cant wait to start traning him and make him a real good house dog..His ears are still healing so i cant train him much on a leash, but hes getting the sit down part pretty good...lol...hope to get alot of help on this forum...I will post a pic soon.. :peace:
DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey! Dino's Here :)

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 pm

They did the ears themselves...?
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby DinoGottiPit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:They did the ears themselves...?

Yes out here in cali, there are alot of kennels/breaders, and when i got him the cropped his ears....he looks nice...he has a very clean and safe enviorment where he does the cropping...very impressed...alot of people go to him for that at $100.00 u cant beat that..
DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Postby DinoGottiPit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Postby DinoGottiPit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Has n e one tried this food?

DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Postby heartbullies » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi!

That food might be too rich for an American Bully puppy since they tend to get much bigger than APBTs. I would feed the Diamond puppy food instead, or another brand that has an All Life Stages formula like Taste of the Wild or Canidae, etc.

Where does the guy live who bred your puppy & does the ear cropping?

We have a sample intro up above, if you want to read it and introduce yourself. This forum is a great group of people and we'd like to know you more! What sort of training would you like to do with him? Do you have other pets?
heartbullies
Regulator

Postby DinoGottiPit » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm

heartbullies wrote:Hi!

That food might be too rich for an American Bully puppy since they tend to get much bigger than APBTs. I would feed the Diamond puppy food instead, or another brand that has an All Life Stages formula like Taste of the Wild or Canidae, etc.

Where does the guy live who bred your puppy & does the ear cropping?

We have a sample intro up above, if you want to read it and introduce yourself. This forum is a great group of people and we'd like to know you more! What sort of training would you like to do with him? Do you have other pets?

Ya thats what i was thinking about the food, I just got him puppy IAMS at pets smart...and he loves it..So i might just stay with that...

Hes in the inland impire area....riverside etc...

Hes our first dog to our new home...we just bought a house and my buddy gave us dino as a gift..I would love to get him started on (sit,stay,laydown) training first...and leave it at that, hes a house dog and a fmailt dog, not for fighting....no other pets ;)
DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:06 am

They did his ears without anesthetic? I'm sorry, I'm glad you're coming here to learn how to raise him right but can't get past this.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby DinoGottiPit » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:19 am

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:They did his ears without anesthetic? I'm sorry, I'm glad you're coming here to learn how to raise him right but can't get past this.

Oh oh no no, u got it all wrong... Of course he put him to sleep... He has all that he needs to complete this procedure lol... Hes a cerftified kennel breader.. Hes been doing it for 20 plus urs know... Not to worry... He will never hurt an animal :hi
DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am

Where do you live? Here, anesthetics and sedatives are only accessible by licensed veterinarians and the drugs are strictly controlled.
Sorry, not trying to be a pain in the ass but something doesn't add up to me.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby DinoGottiPit » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:29 pm

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:Where do you live? Here, anesthetics and sedatives are only accessible by licensed veterinarians and the drugs are strictly controlled.
Sorry, not trying to be a pain in the ass but something doesn't add up to me.

Lol.. Its ok... Im in california, and trust me there are tons and tons of people out here that do this ear cropping on the side, when they bread pits... Ur not a pain in the ass just curious lol... Hes doing just fine... Like i said hes been doing this for more than 20yrs... He can do it with his eyes close.. Lol..

Well me and dino just got back from out morning walk... Was super koo
DinoGottiPit
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions