Bagheera...WAT UP...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Bagheera...WAT UP...

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Here is one more... what do you think?

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Bagheera
Newborn Bully

WOOPS..sorry

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Re: Bagheera...WAT UP...

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:35 pm

He got his name from the panther in the jungle book. We rescued him about 3 week ago and he is already looking better. He was a little thin and had some hair loss. But he is getting thick and muscular everyday. He is cryptorchid also. Meaning his balls never dropped. The guy said he would be 2 in September but im not sure what to trust with him because he seemed a little scared of the dog. He is actually a very good boy and does real well with my kids. He is a little over excited with other dogs. He is actually a very unique bluenose. His colors are pretty rare and I put some pics here with him in he sun so you can see the magical change for yourselves. Notice the difference from inside and out? His blue throws almost a purple in his coat...so pretty...
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Now a little bit about myself.. I am 27 and I have 3 kids 6,5,3 . I am married and live in Virginia. Hopefully relocating soon. I need a change of scenery. If you like Bagheera or have questions or comments please reply and let me know. Thank You.
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Welcome neighbor! Do you have any goals for you two? Also, the color looks seal to me...like my dog in my avatar. She looks almost black inside, but has lighter shading in the sun. There are many blue dogs the same way that look like a dark solid blue/black inside and more purple/lilac hues in the sun. It's more common than you think :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Well thats great to hear. Where im at you dont have many seal coats. Usually just black and white or brown and white maybe a couple blues and a couple full on reds but thats pretty much it
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Welcome - he is very handsome - as far as living with other dogs you may find these links very helpful:

http://www.badrap.org/node/96
http://www.badrap.org/node/97
http://www.badrap.org/keeping-peace
http://www.badrap.org/node/98

Just be aware as I am sure you are that as he settles in, more of his true personality will come through... thanks for rescuing him!
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Bagheera » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you. The links are very helpful and I actually learned a little bit more from it. And I have been anticipating the personality change when he feels fully at home and settled in. He has been with us for 3 weeks now and he has become more on and relaxed. He even goes off running around the house with my kids. He loves my little girl the most I think( he always wants to play with her or have her walk with him). Its cute. But I will keep everyone updated on how is turning out in his new home. Thank you again
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 am

:thumbsup: look forward to hearing more as he settles in
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Bagheera » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

So i woke up yesterday morning to bagheera barking and the kids running away. I dont know what they did to him but he doesnt want to be near them and growls and will snap if they get close enough. Any advice on how to make it hetter with him n the kids? They were playin everyday and doing sogood till then.
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

do not let them interact unsupervised. get him assessed by a behaviourist. it could be they were bugging him and his tolerance finally reached his max and he was warning them (better than a bite!) or now that he is more comfortable true persona is coming through AND he is not "people friendly" as he should be for the breed.... too much to comment on or help over internet really.

where did you rescue him from???
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby Nickdawg » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm

how is it going? I am wondering and worrying now... hope you get approved soon so you can post in behaviour.
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Hello everyone!!

Postby Bagheera » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 pm

HELLO!! How is everyone I am Bagheera and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...I cant wait to hear from all of you!
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Postby Bagheera » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 pm

well we rescued him from a guy in Maryland. He plays with the kids now more. I guess the kids did pull his strings enough. So he is getting better with that but e is still sort o unsure sometimes but it just takes some reassurance from myself or my wife to let him know its okay. He running around with them this morning playing and barking(not aggressively). He got hurt a little last night when I was playing with him. I think he might have an ear infection. But he is doing better all around I guess. He is still young so he needs a little more training on "how to be" if you will.
Bagheera
Newborn Bully

Next

Return to Introductions