NEW! What's up Pitbull lovers!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

NEW! What's up Pitbull lovers!!

Postby c_simmons88 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:12 am

What's up everybody I'm Cody Simmons from west Texas. I am new to the forum and am stoked to learn an trade useful info. I once owned a brindle red nose named Chyna. I was 18 at the time and due to unfair living circumstances (a small apartment) I let my parents rescue her from me. She is now 6 and a brilliant,beautiful ball of joy. I now am 24 years old with a stable home and a new blue nose bully named Jax. He is 10 weeks old and 13.7 lbs with a beautiful fawn coat and gorgeous liiiiight green eyes. I will post pics as soon as I figure this out. Can't wait to interact and chat with you all. I have a passion for the breed and a love for my pup son I never knew was possible. Thanks for reading my intro KCCO
c_simmons88
Newborn Bully

Puppy Play

Postby c_simmons88 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm

My 10 week old Jax loves play time with me,whether it's making him chase the end of a stick,contact play or tug of war.He loves it all. There has been a couple times where we are playing and he almost lays down,similar to a sprawl and he will growl and bark a bit. He doesn't seem aggressive while doing so his tail still wags and I just tell him "no sir" in a firm voice and he will stop. I just don't know if he's just playing or trying to test me or what? Is it acceptable for him to do so or is it not to be tolerated? Any input would be appreciated,thanks!
c_simmons88
Newborn Bully

Re: NEW! What's up Pitbull lovers!!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 am

Welcome :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby c_simmons88 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks ! :peace:
c_simmons88
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 am

:welcome:

Since this thread is being locked, and Intro's don't get much traffic, can you please post your training/behaviour questions in the Training section for input from the members here?

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions