Greetings Forum Folk!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings Forum Folk!

Postby RowanVT » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Hello thar! My name is Megan and I'm a registered vet tech. This means that, naturally, I have "sucker" written across my forehead and that's why I am currently caring for a 10 week old pibble puppy. He was surrendered when the combination of twice daily antibiotics for a week (parvo positive, but a mild case) and the future training requirements hit home in his owner's brain and he mumbled that maybe he should have just euthanised the puppy instead. The young man had had him for 10 days and hadn't even named the dog so I got a little bit of payback on him by naming his "blue nose pit bull".... Kisses. It fits him quite well as his purpose in life is chin licks, followed by food. ... He gained 6lbs in a week and a half! D: He's faaaat and I had to yell at my coworkers. :P

He's a really brilliant, focused and people driven dog and has so far learned 'sit', 'paw', 'down', 'drop it', and 'stand'. I look forward to any advice that can be offered on finding this little lovebug the best possible permanent home.
RowanVT
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings Forum Folk!

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Welcome! Thanks for taking him in :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Greetings Forum Folk!

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

:welcome: Thank you for taking him in! When/If you post him in the adoptables area, be sure to follow the rules for posting in that section.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions