Hey guys noob to the pitbull world

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey guys noob to the pitbull world

Postby TLFL » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:02 am

Hey guys and gals, My name is Alex Rodriguez i live in Mexico City and i joined this forum for two resons.
I love dogs and i've been wanting a pitbull for years now, as i became really attached to a pitbull my uncle had while i was growing up. Currently i have a beautiful white boxer named "Lennon" who is 7 years old. i hope to meet awesome people who love dogs just as much as i do, and learn more about this awesome breed!
keep on rockin' guys! :headbang:
TLFL
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey guys noob to the pitbull world

Postby TLFL » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Okay guys so as i guess i should add alittle more about myself, so here we go
im 18 im a student at a local college and aside from my love of dogs i'm also an active member on a site called "Monster Fish Keepers" i have a couple large fish tanks, i have also kept large reptiles in the past such as a Red Tail Boa and Iguanas. i love music anything from blues to black metal, i play guitar and love learning new things.
Alittle of my background with pitbulls. When i was about 10 years old we moved from Maryland to Oregon with my uncle who had a pitbull named "Lucky" he was about 4 or 5 years old at that time, he was a very loving dog who would play in the yard with my cousins and i all day long, at first i was afraid of him becaue he looked mean but as i got to know him (and he got to know me) we became really close, i was the one who fed him and that made him trust me really quick. During my tough teenage years i knew that he was the only one who wouldnt judge me and would be there with me no matter what. we would take long walks and just enjoy eachothers company, by the time i was 15 i had to move back home with my mother who was very ill at the time and it was very hard leaving one of my best friends, saddly he died 2 years after i left and whenever i go back and visit my uncle, the house just seems so empty without him. My mother got my a boxer puppy and i love him to death!, he is very sweet and full of energy and i wouldnt trade him for the world but i think its time we added a new member to our family and after some long hard thinking we have decided we would get a pitbull puppy, we wont be getting him for about another year but im very exited about it.
TLFL
Newborn Bully

Re: Hey guys noob to the pitbull world

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 pm

:welcome: Thank you for the great intro! Please be sure to check out the stickies in the Adoptables section to help you with picking a good breeder, rescue org, or shelter. There are tons of great info here to help you with your search :)

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions