so, my APBT was stung by a bee about 3 weeks ago on the forepaw... and was seen by the vet a few days after the sting. The vet said it looked fine, the swelling had decreased and the wound was clean. Yesterday, while playing with him, he stepped on the paw wrong and "yelped" in pain. I can feel a small "ball" under the skin but when I mess with the paw, he doesn't show any sign of pain. I have been cleaning his paws on almost a daily basis with "Dermachlor flush" and "Gentaved topical spray" due to lick dermatitis. To me, the paw looks fine, no discoloration, no swelling yet he still favors the other paw over the 1 that was stung. Any ideas here, since the vet said it was fine but obviously it is not?