Hello, new pitbull owner!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello, new pitbull owner!

Postby Eeny » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello everyone! My family adopted a pitbull from the local shelter nearly two months ago. She is approximately five years old and her name is Abilene! She's an absolute love who adores her family! She's our first pitbull, my other dog (lives at my mother's house and never sees her) is Cockapoo who is 11 years old and only weighs 12 lb. Abilene is about 50 lb and pretty short for a pitbull, but we're still pretty new to a 'real sized' dog!

We're working with a CPDT-KA with her to help with leash manners and stuff like that. She has excellent in home manners, even when strangers come over. We also just purchased a crate today because she has some separation anxiety, and she already adores going in there! Her biggest issue (and the main reason we contacted a professional) is that she has growled and lunged toward two people on her walks. I don't know if that's something I can get advice with if I explain more in detail, but we'll see! I'll post a picture of her, I may be biased but I think she's beautiful!

Eeny
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello, new pitbull owner!

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 am

:welcome: Thank you for adopting!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions