I haven't posted here in a while but seeing how miserable she is makes me miserable...
- hives after playing in grass sometimes
- bites feet until they bleed
- scratches snout/chin until it bleeds
- constantly scoots on her butt and licks her parts
- bitter spray for feet, only worked an hour
- dog shoes, she whines and is very miserable
- medicated shampoo, it helps but for less than a day then she's back to normal
- paw wax, thought it may help stop the allergens, doesn't last long
- atopica, extremely expensive and doesn't seem as effective as it used to be
- otc allergy meds, helps very little, if at all
- tried a ton of different foods, doesn't seem to change the itchiness
- tested for skin infection
- steroids, work GREAT for a few days, but from what I understand not a viable long-term solution
Any suggestions or what I should ask a vet to check?