Hi everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everyone!

Postby bhineyrite » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am

Hi! My name is Brittney. I live with my two pitties and my long haired chihuahua in Kentucky. I adopted my first pit bull (mix?) from the Cincinnati SPCA in 2010 and ever since I have been completely infatuated with the breed. Here are some photos of my dogs:
Nyx is my little athlete. We're guessing she's bout 3 1/2. She's been all over the place with my fiance and I. Here's a photo of her sporting her Outward Hound backpack. She carries her own food and water when we go hiking.
She competed in her first DockDogs competition a couple weekends ago. She has always loved retrieving toys out of the water and can swim for HOURS without stopping. She won two first place medals and made it to the finals in the junior division. Her top dive was 15 feet. So proud of her!
Action shot!
Nyx with my nephew
Here's our new baby Wyatt. He's a merle pit bull. His father was a red merle and his mother was blue. He came from North Carolina. He's almost 7 months old! We are hoping to get him into Dock Diving as well!
Taking a break with Dad on an 8 mile hike up and down Crowder's Mountain in NC
Not a pitbull, but this is Paco. He's a 10 month old long haired chihuahua. Hes a funny little guy. Definitely thinks he's one of the big dogs and holds his own with them! He also enjoys hiking and swimming (if hes feeling brave).
The crew this morning in our motorhome, Harvey!
bhineyrite
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby haranka » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:56 am

welcome brittney 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator