NYLABONE AND VOMINTING?

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

NYLABONE AND VOMINTING?

Postby twisted » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi,I bought Bell a nyalbone (teething for puppies one) and she loves it.Today she woke up and didnt want to eat and thats odd.Then around lunch she ate a little and then I brought her over to my friends house and I had to pull over as she started to vomit.
I got to my friends and she played a little and did it again.Then I drove home and she started heaving so i pulled over and she vomited one more time.
Now one would think maybe car sickness? but she has been in the car before and nothing has happened.Now the only other thing i can think of is the nylabone. Its the nylon non edible teething version for puppies in chicken flavor.No pieces are missing but its gnawed up pretty good.Iam wonder if the artificial flavor or anything else associated with the nylabone could be the cause.
Has anyone heard of a connection between the two?
twisted
Newborn Bully

Re: NYLABONE AND VOMINTING?

Postby dogs4jen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

This is just a theory, but I wonder if those little pieces that come off the Nylabones irritate their throat.
dogs4jen
Forum Junky

Re: NYLABONE AND VOMINTING?

Postby twisted » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 pm

dogs4jen wrote:This is just a theory, but I wonder if those little pieces that come off the Nylabones irritate their throat.

idk, i did some googling and there were alot of the same questions i asked.i wonder if its the flavoring ??
twisted
Newborn Bully

Return to Health Issues