A little bit about my pup and I

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Curly_07

Re: A little bit about my pup and I

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:50 pm

What are your future goals with the breed? Do you breed as well or plan on breeding? Did you know that PR has no real value, and that "blue" and "red" nose does not depict a specific type of "pit bull", it only describes the color of the dogs actual nose. These terms are things that backyard breeders use to make their dogs sound special.

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 pm

I'm aware of all that :) my point was that PR has no real value in breeding. As in if there are no other titles on the parents than only having PR, it is not a valid reason to breed. There is a really good thread here on breeding located at the top of the Adoption thread. Maybe that would help explain more of what I meant.

Anyway, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. There are tons of info here on genetic and blood lines, and maybe you can even add to those. I'll try and get on my computer shortly to approve you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2 [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

This is the thread I was speaking of. Since you don't plan to breed, this is more of just informational material for you.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”