Hello from Maryland

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Maryland

Postby _braddy_ » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:20 pm

My name is Brandon, and recently received Raven my dog for my birthday.

I have always wantdd one of these dogs and I have researching them since I was 14 years old..im currently 27. Growing up we had always had dogs my would only raise Rottweilers. My parents refused to let me have an APBT because my dad said they were all inbred and would eventually turn on their owners. My mom was afraid of the "lockjaw." So it wasnt until I was married with children that I was allowed to own one.

This is Raven, we had agreed to eventually get a dog but thought we woukd wait until after we moved. But one day my wife coming home from taking the kids out and she spotted a guy selling his puppies while at a red light. He had two left and one was the runt who my wife says the guy was telling people he was going to put to sleep because she was undesirable due to her size...long story short my wife left with the runt and brought it home as a birthday day gift to me. Normally I would be against supporting BYBs but there was noway my wife was going to leave any animal to die. But shes a great dog and friend a little feisty with other dogs but perfect with people adults and kids

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]
_braddy_
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Maryland

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Welcome Neighbor!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions