HELLO

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO

Postby 78SHOVEL » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:52 pm

HELLO MY NAME IS JAMEY IM NEW TO THIS THING AND IM SURE YOU HEARD THAT BEFORE ANYWAY IVE OWNED PITBULLS MY WHOLE LIFE IM 38 I JUST PUT DOWN HADES (AFTER 16 GOOD YEARS )IN SEPT OF 2004 SHE NEVER HARMED A SOUL I JUST ADOPTED A PITBULL FROM A RESCUE I CAN NOT SEE MYSELF OWNING ANY OTHER BREED I FEEL THEY ARE THE BEST AND NOT TO MENTION THE CUTEST SO ONCE AGAIN HELLO
78SHOVEL

Postby Boo439 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:56 pm

Welcome to the board!!! Can you possibly turn your caps lock off? It makes it hard to read. lol I am very sorry for your loss of Hades. When you have full access to the board, we have a memorial section, you might want to post up some info about Hades and some pics. I'd love to see them. Also post up some pics of the new addition if you get a chance!! :))
Boo439

Hi

Postby lisa&tylor » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:14 pm

Welcome. Hope you find this as interesting as I have been finding it. I agree, I would never own another breed again either! Can't wait to see your pictures. :)
lisa&tylor
Adolescent Bully

Postby 78SHOVEL » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:26 pm

Thanks im trying to post pics but there not going threw i did downsize them ill try again
78SHOVEL

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:52 pm

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby X-girl » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:11 pm

Welcome Jamey! So sorry to hear about Hades but it sounds like she had a long, wonderful life with you. Congratulations on your new PB! 'Can't wait for pics!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby dog nanny » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:18 am

Welcome! :hi
dog nanny

Return to Introductions