Heres Chief!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello :-) need name for my new boy

Postby zozogirl » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi everyone my name is felicia im 22 goin on 23 next month. Im from a small town in new mexico. My boyfriend and i are on the fire department here. Hes never owened a APBT before. I have had a few in my lifetime and i miss them alot. To my suprise though i will be getting a blue boy on monday for my early birthday present!!! Since we are on the fire department we have been thinking of some names we are debating on Chief, or Nomax which is what our bunker gear is made out of.. Which one do yall think sounds good?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
zozogirl
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello :-) need name for my new boy

Postby zozogirl » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Ive came up with his name his name will be Chief. Since my boyfriend and i are apart of the fire department chief will be in training for search and rescue and be the first dog on this fire department ever. We also do alot of things with children and for the communities so we are going to teach people about the APBT for the ones that dont know to much about the breed and so they can see they arent mean dogs as the media has been making them seem to be I hope to get accepted to this forum in order to share his success.

zozogirl
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello :-) need name for my new boy

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Welcome! You will be approved, but I will not be at my computer until tomorrow to approve new members. I hope you stick around anx enjoy it here. In the meantime, read thru the Training and Health sections to prepare yourselves for some things common with the breed and puppies. Puppies can be a challenge!

Also, thank you to you and your husband for your dedication to saving people!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy using Tapatalk 2
Curly_07
Regulator

Heres Chief!!!

Postby zozogirl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello everyone my name is felicia and my boyfriend just got me a blue pitbull puppy. My boyfriend and i are apart of the fire department here in carrizozo and chief will be our first house dog. He will be trained in search and rescue and will be a member of the fire department aswell. He is 6 weeks and 2 days old today. Our plan is to share to our community is that pitbulls are great dogs with the right care. Anywho heres some pics.ImageImageImage

zozogirl
Newborn Bully

Re: Heres Chief!!!

Postby Enigma » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:39 am

Cute pup, but he's way too young to be away from his mother. Pups should leave their litter at 8+ weeks, not sooner.
Enigma
Forum Junky

Postby zozogirl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:41 am

I understand that 100%

zozogirl
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:07 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07