I'm new here :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I'm new here :)

Postby WhitneyJO » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 am

Hi, I'm Whitney from Indiana. I joined because I have a question for people familiar with the bully breeds. I recently, (last week) took in a puppy with no information other than he is a 4 month old (25 pound) pit bull. His name is Porter, you can see us in my profile picture. My question is: does anyone have any guesses as to the breed or breed mix he might be. In my opinion his snout seems rather long and slender compared to what I normally see on pits, but I'm no expert.. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
WhitneyJO
Newborn Bully

Re: I'm new here :)

Postby WhitneyJO » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

WhitneyJO wrote:Hi, I'm Whitney from Indiana. I joined because I have a question for people familiar with the bully breeds. I recently, (last week) took in a puppy with no information other than he is a 4 month old (25 pound) pit bull. His name is Porter, you can see us in my profile picture. My question is: does anyone have any guesses as to the breed or breed mix he might be. In my opinion his snout seems rather long and slender compared to what I normally see on pits, but I'm no expert.. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

After reading the sample intro, I guess I better add some more details.....where to start. I am 26 years old, love to nap and have been a vegetarian for almost 8 years. I have a BS in zoology. I was a professional zookeeper for 3 years, and quit to to run my side business full time. I bred reptiles and amphibians for the pet trade. I glorious alternative to wild caught individuals. Working with animals is my dream, but life has other ideas for the time being. I now have a 'normal' (read boring) job, but it has great benefits and pays the bills. I worked in a no-kill small animal rescue all through high school and college and have had dogs all my life. My dogs are a soon to be 5 year old catahoula cur, Nelson, and will a be 1 year old this month, english mastiff/boxer, Lola. The new little man, Porter, is technically my boyfriend's, but I love him just as much :) And we will all be moving in together in December, because I am about to be a first time home owner!! Yay :) Hopefully you have a better understanding of me now. I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about these amazing dogs.
WhitneyJO
Newborn Bully

Re: I'm new here :)

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions