Bumps on body and sores in toes

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Bumps on body and sores in toes

Postby harasakasarah » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 am

So my poor girl has been to the vet once and treated for an allergic reaction to some unknown bite or sting that happened in between her toes and caused her to break out into "hives" all over her back....while the hives have gone down she still gets an occasional one and since there is snow on the ground now there aren't a lot Of bugs out to bite her...she also has one of those sores between her toe again...I thought it may be hot spots but it's a little raised and she's not itching or licking. Anyone see anything like this in their dogs before? Nothing has changed in her diet. Also her behavior and eating and potty habits are totally normal..

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!!
harasakasarah
Newborn Bully

Re: Bumps on body and sores in toes

Postby harasakasarah » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 pm

I don't know how to post a pic from my phone otherwise I would put a picture up of the "sore" between her toes:-/
harasakasarah
Newborn Bully

Re: Bumps on body and sores in toes

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Not much we can do from our computer chairs, you'll need to see your vet. Skin issues are, unfortunately, often chronic and recurring. Bumps between toes could be interdigital cysts, but your vet will be able to diagnose it and get your pup on a proper course of treatment.

Good supportive care for skin issues in general are a good diet and supplementing with fatty acids. :)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Return to Health Issues