Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby adamh9909 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Hello!
My name is adam, from alberta canada. after living in an apartment for 5 years, me and my girlfriend bought a house, which meant a puppy to! we rescued an amstaff mix puppy, who we believe to be mixed possibly with a husky. she looks amstaff but a bit smaller, with the white and grey color of a husky.
Piper is one of the most loving dogs i have ever met! at 6 months we have brought her to countless dog parks, and when no one can be home during the day weve brought her to doggy daycare, so shes been extremely well socialized. We have never seen an ounce of aggression out of her, despite the reputation of the breed. Recently at the dog park we met a yippy little dog (not sure of breed, looked like a tiny bull dog) who started nipping at her and biting her face pretty aggressively. Piper just got a little scared, but i dont think the thought if fighting back even crossed her mind. She will never be a guard dog but im ok with that :)
Piper as approx 35 pounds. Shes built mainly like an amstaff but a little bit smaller. Not knowing her breed history we dont know how big she will be. is 35 pounds small for a female 6 month old? how much growth can i expect?

adamh9909
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby Apbt4life » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 am

:welcome: and very very nice looking pup...yup pit/husky mix
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby haranka » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 pm

welcome 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict