Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby ashleydpaige » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm pretty terrible at talking about myself, but here it goes! I'm Ashley (to state the obvious), and my doggins is Jasper. We live in Ohio. I've had him for about 3 months now! What he is, that's a bit of a debate. According to my vet, he is full "Pit" (no specifications). I think perhaps he's a mix. Jasper was a stray that a friend of mine found, poor boor was half starved and VERY shy. The vets best guess is that he's about 7 months.

As far as goals, at the moment I really just wanna provide the best home that I can for him, while maintaining my sanity. Jasper is my first pit, and to be honest, I wasn't even looking for a dog at the time. Lol I saw him and I was done for though. He's certainly high energy!!! At some point, I'd like to get him certified as a canine good citizen, but we are not ready for that yet. He has a lot of traits, which I've realized are pit traits, that I just love. I've never had a more loyal dog, or a sweeter dog.

I'm a pretty big fan of just staying home, so Jasper spends a lot of time at home with me while I sew. Lots of walks. I read...I dunno I'm pretty dull. I do have quite a few tattoos. Sometimes, while on walks with Jasper, I do worry that we're feeding a stereotype based on appearance, which is not my favorite. Anyway, that's us in a nutshell! Image He loves car rides!!

Image Bottom was the day I got him, top was 5 weeks later

Image This face gets him out of everything, all the time
ashleydpaige
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby bs2713 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:59 pm

very cool!!! Glad to find so many like minded people! Welcome!
bs2713
Newborn Bully

Postby haranka » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:47 pm

welcome :)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby BabyReba » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:36 am

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator