Hello from Seattle!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Seattle!

Postby NipseyBlu » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi, My name is Darius. I am 22 years of age living in Seattle with my girlfriend & our 10 week old Blue Nose puppy, Nipsey! I grew up with my aunt and uncle having a Red Nose Pitbull and breeding, so I have always been familiar with them. I am also familiar with Rottweilers and other dogs, but particular gained more interest with the Pitbull breed. This is my first time actually owning a dog but I am not a complete stranger to training. I am very interested into keeping Nipsey healthy as well as being in great shape. I do a lot of research on how to train your puppy to exercise & raising them to become a "Man's bestfriend" lol. I also am interested in building muscle as well as agility & weight pulling soon to come. Not to compete, but to physically look good & healthy as well as feeling. Any training/tips & or other things I should know as a newbie would definitely be appreciated. I am willing to listen & learn. Here is 10 week old Nispey weighing in at 18 1/2 lbs!

NipseyBlu
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Seattle!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello Darius! Looks like Nipsey might be knuckling over, you should be able to find some really useful information on google about it. When I researched it, I found it on a Great Dane sight-but the same remedy would likely apply to your pup. Has the vet seen the way that Nipsey stands/distributes his weight?

Be sure to go through the sections here and read the stickies-I think you'll find a ton of useful information in them :)

:welcome: to the board!
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions