NYC miniature pincher here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Rivers End » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 am

Hello. My name is Jenn. I live in new york city with my newly acquired mini pin RIVER. He is a little over 2 months old. He is adorable and a hand full! You're probably wondering what I'm doing on this website ... the fact is I've always had a love for American Pitbull Terrier however because I live in building that has weight restriction on dogs and a ban on "powerful breeds" I decided to go with a little dog with a big personality. and boy did I strike gold! I've had him for about a week and so far he's taken everything in stride from the loud trains to being handled by new people. He seems bright but stubborn. He is a challenge wrapped up in a cute package with a quirky attitude.

Even thought I dont currently have a pit I know that this forum is active and has a wealth of information. I look forward to joining the activities.
Rivers End
Newborn Bully

Re: NYC miniature pincher here

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Welcome!
There is still a ton of good information here that applies to all dog breeds. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! :modwelcomeonly2:
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi Jenn! Welcome to the forum-there are plenty of members here (you'll find) that also don't currently own Pit Bulls. We welcome everyone who is willing to be open minded and positive about our breed of choice. I'm not at a computer right now so I can't give you access just yet. If someone doesn't get to it before me-I'll do it as soon as I'm near a computer. Please feel free and poke around (the stickies are an awesome place to start) while you wait.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Re: NYC miniature pincher here

Postby Rivers End » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have the ability to post. I've looked around and the environment on this forum is amazing. I've only began to scratch the surface and I look forward to being a proactive member here. See you guys around.
Rivers End
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions