equipment

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

equipment

Postby silosrwd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:26 am

hi my name is tony I have two dogs my chihuhua pancho and my pit bandit i'm doing some research on exsercise equiptment for bandit my new job job wont let me take him for a lot of walks so i'm looking for other ways of getting him his exsercise he needs any input would be great thanks averybody. :hi
silosrwd
Newborn Bully

Re: equipment

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 am

Hi Tony, our introduction section doesn't really get a lot of traffic. I'd say the general section gets the most...but you can't post there until you've posted a proper intro here. It's sort of our way of weeding out the people we think might cause issues (and the spam-big time). If you'd like to post an intro here's a sample:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And we exercise our dogs using bikes, work to eat toys (puzzles), spring ropes and flirt poles. You could probably use the search feature and find those things here (without having to post an intro-if you're not up to it)...or you can google them.

Just be careful with the spring rope and flirt poles. Depending on the age and health of the dog you really want to keep all four feet on the ground and you want to make sure you've taught your dog an "out" word.-so that they let go when you want them to.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions