Hey all, 1st off merry xmas!
tonight i was looking around and i found a small xmas light broken up.all that was left was a bit of the tip of the glass and some small broken pieces. the rest i assumed she swallowed.
yes i freaked out and iam still.
its xmass eve no vet open and so i couldnt call them but i did do some online research. now if she did ingest some glass its not alot at all and nothing large but regardless its glass.
so i gave her some bread and will watch her every time she poops. any advice for me? thanks
by the way, bella is just about 6 months old and now weighs around 25 lbs.