Hello from NC

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from NC

Postby wykd » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:30 am

Hi, I am Jeff and we recently adopted a 10week old female champagne Amstaff. The pup came from a very gentle sire/dam and we are going to try and raise this one to be just as gentle. By a mere matter of timing this lil girl will be a Christmas present for my 6yr old daughter. :)

This lil girl picked me when I went to look at my friends puppies. She came over and just pushed the others away and was all over me. You could tell she was very much the dominant pup of the remaining litter. Because she was such a lil wrecking ball we figured it was only fitting to name her Miley.

This is my first terrier, I have had other breeds ranging from dachshunds to rottweilers. I was admittedly apprehensive of the breed because I have a 6yr old daughter who likes "some" dogs but have never had one for a pet, and the media. But decided to do some research a while back to educate myself vs letting someone else form my opinion for me. I am glad I did this, because it was a real eye opener for me.

I have not really interacted with the breed either as the ones I had known were bought and not really integrated/socialized as they should of been and their owners kept them put up all the time. Well that all changed recently when my sister's boyfriend introduced me to his pair and they totally blew me away. They were both very gentle and loving and sweet as any lab I ever met. Abit clumsy due to their size/power but clearly very well socialized with people!

So here I am bringing Miley into our family this Christmas and just know my daughter is going to love her because even my wife loves her already and my wife is not really a dog person!

wykd
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from NC

Postby haranka » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 am

cute puppy.
welcome :)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Misskiwi67 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:04 am

Very cute! Congratulations on your new pup! Welcome to the group!
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby farmboy57 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 pm

From our miley,to yours welcome. :welcome:
farmboy57
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Welcome! Cute pup. We hope you learn much more about the breed while here!

:modwelcomeonly1:
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Return to Introductions