Looking for my little girl

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Looking for my little girl

Postby roheryn » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:33 am

Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician in Oregon. I have a good friend who refered me to this forum to help me in my search. I am looking for a baby girl who needs a home. So far the search has been difficult. This is not because there is a shortage of dogs. But of the puppies that I've met so far, none of them felt like the one. I think I'll know when I find her. I knew when I found my kitty from the first second I saw him.

But after I find her, this looks like a great place to visit for questions. I am sure that we'll run into some uncomfortable situations, since she is a pit bull. It will be great to be able to ask questions of others who have been in those situations before, and have some good insight.
roheryn

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:40 am

:welcome:

I am sure you will get all the help you could ever wish for here! These people are awesome and very helpful! Great to hear you want to adopt and good luck on your search for the right one!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Wednesday » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:56 am

:hi Welcome! I am sure you will find her soon. :thumbsup:
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby pocketpit » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:54 am

:)) WELCOME :))
pocketpit

Postby Boo439 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:41 am

Welcome to the board!! Good luck in your search. :)
Boo439

Postby Julius » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:43 am

Julius

Postby JustALovePuppy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:00 am

Hello and welcome! Try looking through ontario's pit bulls. There are plenty to choose from.
JustALovePuppy

Postby cleokarrot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:25 am

Welcome!! :))
cleokarrot

Postby Pitt-terra » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:11 pm

Pitt-terra

Postby pitbullforever » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:16 pm

welcome and good luck finding a pup. we have an adoption section you can look in and like someone else said look at ontario's pups. great job in wanting to rescue. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:43 pm

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby pittymomma » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:44 pm

Welcome!!

I have 3 pitty babies that currently need forever homes Look under the rescue section!!

V& the brats
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby moochesmama » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:42 pm

Welcome fellow Oregonian!
There are lots of pups in rescue - it's that time of year. Where are you? Are you looking for a little pup or just a young dog?
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby dog nanny » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:12 am

dog nanny

What she will be like

Postby roheryn » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:35 am

The puppy that I am looking for will be 5-8 weeks old. She will be equally fawn and white with a touch of blue. (Or a touch of black) She will have a long tail with a white flag and big ears. And her nose will be the longer type of the pits. And when she looks into my eyes, I'll know she needs me.

The reason I am so specific in what I am looking for in a baby girl, is because I have chosen to honor my last pit bull in this way. I am looking for a baby with the same markings and personality.

My last girl I fostered for almost 3 weeks. Her owners released custody after she was diagnosed with megaesophagus. They didn't want to give her up, but knew they couldn't care for her. I lived and breathed every moment of that baby's life from the moment I first took her into my arms till pneumonia took her away from me. She was more than a special blessing, so much more. And I miss her so much.

I never knew how much I wanted a pit bull until I had her. You can't replace someone like that. You can only honor them by giving your love to another. I hope that if she is watching from heaven that she will be proud of me in how I care for the little girl we have yet to find.
roheryn

Next

Return to Introductions