Hello new to the forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello new to the forum

Postby MrsRowell706 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Hello I'm new to the forum just found it today. I have a 6 year old red nose named buck he's my baby ive had him since he was a pup we live in Buffalo New York I also have a toy fox terrier and a English Shepard 2 parakeets and 3 betta fish. I just love pittys there so loving when loved the right way. I first fell in love with this breed when I was 7 and my brother bought his first pitty then when I got old enough to care for one on my own I found buck he was the runt and was bullied by his sibling's so I decided to take him home and give him all the love he needs I must say he is the most well behaved out of the 3 my lil lucky (toy fox) is a mean lil thing I got them with in a month of each other and raised them together but for some odd reason lucky just is very territorial when it comes to the other dogs so since last year they are kept apart as to a bad fight that lucky instigated and buck had to defend him self I love hearing stories about rescued pittys wish I could open a rescue one day :) maybe when me and the husband retire from working. looking forward to seeing everyone's cute pittys!
MrsRowell706
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello new to the forum

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:09 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Return to Introductions