************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby SILAS_bigskyAK » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 am

Hello all!
I am a young owner of a pit mix, Silas. I call him an American dog because he is half pit, a quarter lab, and a quarter american bulldog. My mom calls him a french cow because he is tall, lean, and is white with big black patches:) He is my best friend and I am proud to say that! I came home one day to find a little 7 week old pup in my room. My mom thought that after a rough break up from a long time boyfriend, it was time for me to get back on my feet and have a man that encourages me everyday to be a better person. Let me tell you..... he has done just that. Anyways, I stubbled across this site because I was looking for info on a bump that Silas has inbetween his toes. He is almost two years old, and from my research my guess is that it is a hystiocytoma?

Looking forward to navigating through this site, looks like there is a lot of love and knowledge about these amazing animals :)
SILAS_bigskyAK
Newborn Bully

Re: new member

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:57 am

Hi SILAS_bigskyAK, :welcome: to the forum!
We ask that our new members post an intro similar to this one: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

So that we can get to know them a little better. You've done a great job in your intro...we just need a little more. :)
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby haranka » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 pm

welcome 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby SILAS_bigskyAK » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 pm

okay so in addition to the first part of my into....
I guess let's see...
I'm currently located in southeast Alaska.
my pit mix is 1.7 years
I'd like to learn more about obedience training as he does not always choose to listen.
SILAS_bigskyAK
Newborn Bully

Postby Sydnops » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi!!! I'm new to this forum too haha. I bet your pup is absolutely adorable isn't he? Hope to see some pics of him later in the future when they let us navigate through this forum a bit more!
Sydnops
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 am

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions