Braaand new member

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Braaand new member

Postby Azira » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello! I'm a young soon to be owner of a pit bull mix. I live in Washington in a city that has some restrictions where it comes to the bully breeds or any mixes of them, which i find frustrating but the dog I'm getting (tomorrow!) will be very worth it. I first took an interest in pit bulls when i saw them on t.v. a few years ago. I thought they seemed like amazing dogs and I wanted to own one someday but got a cairn terrier for Christmas, and love her to death.

I've always wanted a larger dog and i enjoy this breed. I like how loyal they are and something about them just really makes me interested in them. The dog I am picking up soon is a lab mixed with pit. Shes only a couple months old and really needed a home. A relative took her from someone who was mistreating her and she immediately melted my heart. I'm very excited about her, shes smaller than my relatives young Pomeranian right now! Everyone in my family kept telling me how sweet she is and what a good dog she is turning out to be. They already have 6 dogs and my mom wants me to have a dog that will take care of me when i go off to college :P I was told I should try agility with the dog i already own and I'm considering it for both. I also have someone willing to help pay for obedience for my new pup and I'm hoping for that to go super well.

As far as other interests, I enjoy drawing, learning stuff on Photoshop, photography, swimming, riding horses, reading and writing. I volunteer at a horse sanctuary during the summer and ride a beautiful horse and get to teach younger girls to ride. I also own the cairn terrier i mentioned before and a ragdoll cat named prince. He's my baby <3 I've owned various small animals and enjoyed them all.
I'd post a picture of my puppy with this but im afraid i can't since im not on my own computer and my pictures aren't on it anyways. But shes a very cute, very small black puppy that enjoys playing with my relatives dogs, especially the Pomeranian pup! I like reading up on things i need to know about my dog and im always interested in anything new i can find. Soo.. yeah! Thats me :)
Azira
Newborn Bully

Re: Braaand new member

Postby haranka » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm

good luck with best dogs ever - pitbulls 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: Braaand new member

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions