Hello world, please help :(

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello world, please help :(

Postby jdemott » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Jonathan DeMott from Albany GA, I'm the proud owner of what I believe to be a pit bull (or pit bull mix) who also happens to be my first (non-family) dog and the second love of my wife's life. Also you should know that I AM FREAKING OUT. My city wants to initiate breed specific legislation against pitbull making their owners put up a 6' fence at least 25' from the house and buying $100,000 home owners insurance. I am a young married person, trying to follow this law will cripple me so I'm doing all I can; I'm drawing up some words to discuss at the city council meeting on 2/25/14, and drumming up support in the community but I'm scared and I need some help. I will not lose my dog, I just don't want to become a criminal in order to keep that promise.
jdemott
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello world, please help :(

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:59 am

Hi Johnathan, welcome to the forum. You may be interested in our "Law" section. There is a member (Heather) that posts there often, I bet she'd have some resources for you.

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions