Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.
Thoughts on cosequin; does anyone use cosequin for their dog, do you think it works?
- Matured Bully
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm
We use dosequin.
I have no idea if it works or not. The vet recommends it and I figure...it can't hurt. If it's helping...bonus!
- Pit Bull Princess Pamperer
- Posts: 7657
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:52 pm
- Location: New England
My vet just gave me some for our 9 year old Toy Poodle. I've had nothing but great experience with her so far and trust her. But I cannot give anecdotal evidence yet, I got it less than a week ago.
- Addicted to PBF
- Posts: 4624
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 8:40 pm
- Location: Anderson, California
Return to Health Issues
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests