Hello from st.louis

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from st.louis

Postby phanesoul » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Hey, im Ron, my pit bull puppy is named The General, shes a ~15 week old pitbull, i forget what exact breed but she has a little pink nose in her. I got her last week from a guy on craigslist. I live with two other roommates and have always favored pit's over any other breed. I assist in running Piggy's BarBQ, a BBQ joint here in the suburbs of STL, most consider us tied with the #1 place here in STL, Pappy's BBQ. Im the researcher type, so if i have a question I don't know, google on. I like doing pretty much anything to keep the time passing and have always enjoyed having the family dog (or other pet) out with me when possible. Im a first time dog owner, but haven't gone much time without the family having a pet or two. Id like to look into training The General to do as much stuff as I can, obstacle courses, agility, ect... Nice meeting ya!
phanesoul
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from st.louis

Postby phanesoul » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Here is a pic a few days old, I just checked her teeth too after the last day and a half of her being in destructo mode I think she may have calmed down a little, ive had her for almost two weeks now and The General is cooperating well and a little skittish to anything that moves and isn't a human or an animal, esp the wind, do you guys think 15 weeks is pretty accurate?

I feel better now, I just took a break and let The General use the head and we did three repetitions of fetch reinforcing the use of ball, get it and drop it, in all it was probably about a 8 second turn around between throws, but she has been aggervating the past day and a half so I didn't wanna push her tolerance before she started doing what she wants

phanesoul
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from st.louis

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

Hi Ron :welcome: to the forum. I think you were mislead when whoever you got The General from told you she was part pink nose. There's no such thing. In fact, your girl's nose is black looking to me...and when you hear those terms-blue nose, red nose, (pink nose)...all it describes is the color of the dog's nose. It's like saying I have a blonde headed kid and a red headed kid. (sounds kinda silly right?) While it does describe something...it doesn't describe what many people think. In terms of people (with red or blonde hair) it wouldn't tell you if they were Irish or Italian.

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing more pictures of The General-she's cute!!
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions