Hello from Minnesota

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Minnesota

Postby Jigsaw » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello everyone, hope all is well with you and if not I hope this forum can help ya out, as well as me from time to time. My name is Jason I am in living in Minnesota and I can't stand it here! I'm originally from Seattle Washington and am hoping very soon to move back home. I live with my wife Stephanie, I have a 9 year old son Damien from a previous marrige and a 5 month old baby boy named Anakin with my wife. And we all have two other babies in our household and they are....Ms. Chloe Jean, and Mr. Keyser Soze. Both Chloe and Keyser are our Blue nose pits that we love so much as a complete piece to our family. Chloe I bread from her mother years back and she has been with me since day one, and Keyser came to us about a month later from some family friends and fellow pitbull owners knowing that we weren't going to say no they showed up with this puppy with the hugest paws I ever seen on a dog that young in my life, and he has been with us since he was a month old. They are about to turn 3 years old here on march 31st and april 14th, they love each other, play, sleep, you name it they do it together. They are perfectly awesome with the kids, and have never been aggressive at all except one time at night in the dark some drunk strangers fighting in the street came after me about two steps and had aggression in thier voices and my dogs made sure those were the only two steps they took. Keyser is very quiet in general, but when he barks he can clear the block. and for that actions I will never fauly them, they never bit the guys but the protective bark was enough. My wife and me and concerns about when the baby was born how they would be seeing that Chloe has never really "settled" down, she is hyper, and likes to jump up, but when we brought little Anakin home from the hospital we couldn't of prayed for better dogs, they found a buddy for life with the baby. Chloe is a brindle fawn color with a white diamond chest and four white paws, about 78 pounds and keyser is a chocolate color brindle with a diamond white chest and four white paw and he weighs in at about 102 pounds. Both of our dogs are registerd, tagged, and microchipped and we are very responsible dog owners as well as pit lovers til the end. We couldn't imagine life without these two characters day to day. Well I hope that helps everyone out, questions about us feel free to ask. thanks
Jigsaw
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Postby Misskiwi67 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Welcome to the group! Do you have any pictures??
Misskiwi67
Addicted to PBF

Postby Jigsaw » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Do I? I think we have more photos of our dogs than we do of our human family counterparts. I will post them once I make it past this initial portion of the forums and can familiarize myself with the rest of the areas here.
Jigsaw
Newborn Bully

Postby GoingPostal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Welcome to the forum from another Minnesotan!
GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Postby Jigsaw » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am

Well it's nice to see another soul from the cold state. At least it's looking like it MIGHT get warmer soon. Catch 22 for us, my boy Keyser absolutely loves snow for some reason. This past couple time that we have been dumped on with huge inches of snow all he wants to do is go out side and make me throw snowballs into the fresh snow so when he jumps after them he completely sinks up to his head! He'd stay out there all day if I wouldn't make him come in due to the cold exposure for long periods.
Jigsaw
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:01 am

:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions