Please Help Save the Munch-kin

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Please Help Save the Munch-kin

Postby Julie Holland » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:29 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum and I need help with my Staffordshire Terrier - Emma - aka the Munchkin. I have an auction on Ebay with photos of Emma and I'm trying to sell to raise $$$ for her surgery. Someone saw my auction and told me to check out this sight and I could possibly get support from other pitbull owners. So here I am. Please check out my auction...go to Ebay and search for "sweetest puppy" (for some reason the link never works) but you WILL see the sweetest puppy. She has pulmonic stenosis and her condition has worsened very rapidly. We have 6 wonderful dogs and they all have a special place in my heart but little Emma HAS my heart. With her condition she possibly has 3 years and it won't be very good, she is already tired and can't play as hard as she used to and her gums are turning blue. Emma deserves so much more than 3 years, please help me to raise the funds for her surgery. I promise this is true, I have posted a photo of her last ultrasound exam, I would NEVER lie about something like this. I know that you have no reason to trust me, I just hope that from one dog lover to another you can believe me. Extreme Dog Lovers don't lie :)
Julie Holland

Postby Wednesday » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:30 pm

:welcome:
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:50 pm

Welcome to the board
tjbsandy

Postby X-girl » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:13 pm

I remember reading the story on the auction. She is a very cute puppy! Best of luck to you and her!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Julie Holland » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:48 pm

Thanks Meredith, I need all the help I can get. With the first Ebay auction (that lasted 2 days before they canceled me) and the help from my massage clients, I have raised close to $200. Thats not bad for almost a week of getting donations. Also I am going to try to put an ad in the local newspaper and my sweetie is making me a website. We are scheduled to go to Colorado next monday but we just had a MAJOR snow storm here in NM, I think we're going to try and re-schedule for the next monday. Thanks for your support.
Julie Holland

Postby dog nanny » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:08 am

Welcome! Always remember that however it works out you are giving her the best life she can get for as long as she has. Good luck!
dog nanny

Postby Julie Holland » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:00 am

thanks dog nanny, i believe i am giving her the best life she could possibly have, i just want it to be longer...im doing everything i can to raise the $$$. thanks for the words of support.
Julie Holland

Postby violet » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:30 pm

Hi Julie and welcome to the board. May I crosspost your story?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby cleokarrot » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:35 pm

Welcome, and good luck!!
cleokarrot

Return to Introductions