Hello everyone!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone!

Postby Vayden » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:14 pm

First I would like to say that, I am horrible at introductions so I will try my best here!

My name is Malissa, I'm 25 years old and live in Central Texas with my husband, daughter, our dogs and kitties. Currently we are owned by Skittles (Doberman), Sanguine (Australian Shepherd), Erebus (English Bulldog) and our newest member to the family who is a 7 month old APBT who has not yet been named. We have lived with at least one bully in our home since I was a kid. We've had Amstaffs, Ambullies and APBT's. They are by far one of my favorites. I enjoy reading, writing, hiking and camping in my free time and of course, doing all kinds of fun stuff with our canine friends. I would post pictures but at the moment, I do not have any. I will post some soon, when my camera is working again!

I hope to have a lot of fun here, meeting new people and hearing stories about all the lovely dogs as well as sharing our own!
Vayden
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby GoingPostal » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have quite a varied crew!
GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi Malissa! :welcome: to the forum. You know have full posting access.
:modwelcomeonly3:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions