New member moving to WA

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member moving to WA

Postby gabby » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello! I'm new to this forum. We are relocating to WA, and afraid that our dog will not like it there because of the breeds restricted :( Our dog is so sweet and well behave. She likes to be with people. She never get in to a trouble with people or other dogs. Any suggestion or advice about living in WA with a pit bull would be helpful.
gabby
Newborn Bully

Re: New member moving to WA

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi Gabby,
I haven't read this thread in a while so the info might be a little outdated-I still think the majority of it will be helpful: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=149025

Also, if you'd like posting priviledges we ask all our new members to post an intro similiar to the sample at the top of this section (otherwise feel free to lurk).

Best of luck to you.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby haranka » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 pm

hello gabby 8)
haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby gabby » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello,

This is Gabby (the dog).

She is a well-behaved red-nose bull terrier. She 9 year old and likes to sleep and cuddle. When she plays, she has a lot of energy to pull and run around. She loves kids and other animals. She loves fruits especially strawberries and apples. We adopted Gabby since 2005 and she has been the greatest dog we ever have. She never bites or barks at any people. She likes to say hello to people by jumping, but we are trying to correct that. We just recently moved from NC to WA and looking for a good home to keep my dog. After we have been driving for the past 6 days from East coast to West, we got a big culture shock about breed specific rules from our apartment. We need to find a new home for her temporary. If anyone is interested, please let us know.
gabby
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:19 pm

While you mention that a new home will only be temporary for her-this is a gentle reminder-
Per our forum rules:
[3] No advertising of owner surrender
As a rescue-oriented forum, many here find it especially galling when a dog who already has its "forever home" is advertised for rehoming. We are happy to offer suggestions and resources that may help you find creative ways to keep your dog, but PBF is not to be used to help you get rid of a dog. You may post information about dogs in foster care who are still in need of their "forever home."

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=132670

:modwelcomeonly2:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions