Mew member from Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Mew member from Texas

Postby Adonis on high » Thu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Tonee, I'm a full time college student and I adopted a dog in March named Adonis he's around 7 or 8 months now. He's a very sweet dog, super smart and very stubborn. The rescue pegged him as a pit bull mix. My very first dog was my dad's pit bull named Jolie, she was a great dog to learn from and she shaped my love of the breed. I joined this forum to meet other breed enthusiasts and lovers. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and making new friends hopefully.
Adonis on high
Newborn Bully

Re: Mew member from Texas

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri May 09, 2014 9:43 am

Hi Tonee, :welcome: to the forum. Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself and your pup? An example of what we're looking for can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Adonis on high » Fri May 09, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm looking into sports to start with Adonis, but I'm not sure what he would be good at yet. He's pretty small at only around 30lbs and 17in tall. We're still working on his basic obedience and getting that down. Adonis has been great so far and at the start of the fall semester he'll be coming back to school with me to live with my roommates and one of their small dogs. Once I've gotten further in his obedience training I want to see how he is with other dogs. So far he's been very tolerant of my neighbor's dachshund who is super yapping and slightly people aggressive. I want to find others in my area with well balanced dogs to socialize Adonis with.
Here are some pics of my boy.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Adonis on high
Newborn Bully

Postby Adonis on high » Sun May 11, 2014 11:37 pm

I forgot to mention that I am also a member of Pit Bull Chat which is another great forum. I don't know what else I'm missing from my intro to get access to the rest of the forum.

Adonis on high
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 pm

:inlove:

he's so handsome
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm

Adonis on high wrote: I don't know what else I'm missing from my intro to get access to the rest of the forum.

Nothing, you're good to go. :) I'm the only one that approves members-it can take some time sometimes.
:modwelcomeonly2:
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Return to Introductions