New pup

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New pup

Postby delarosa74868 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:01 pm

My name is Daniel. I am 33 years old and currently live in central Oklahoma. I had pits in the past but got rid of them when my wife and I started having kids. I just purchased my first pit puppy in over 10 years! Her name is Chloe, she is 6 weeks old. My wife was iffy about getting back into pitbulls because of the ones we had in the past(backyard bred,non registered,not able to get around other dogs, ETC...), but after two days with our Chloe she is really excited. So far potty training is going good, hope it stays that way. We will start introducing her to other animals outside our home next week.
ImageImage
delarosa74868
Newborn Bully

Re: New pup

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 am

Kinda sad that you had to "get rid" of animals you chose to bring into your home, simply because you weren't responsible enough to deal with them and your children. Hopefully nothing else comes up where you have to get rid of Chloe.

If you'd like full posting privledges here, you'll need to create an intro similar to this one:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327

You're about half way there, we just need a little more.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby delarosa74868 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

well geez, I thought that was what I was doing. We chose to "get rid" of our pits because they were a little aggressive towards other dogs and some people, I couldn't take that chance. We didn't have them put down or dump them off on a dirt road, we adopted them out to loving homes. Im not sure what else you want from me to be able to post in your forums, DNA perhaps....
delarosa74868
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 pm

The link provided indicates what we look for in an introductory post.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby chriscwell » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:45 am

delarosa74868 wrote:My name is Daniel. I am 33 years old and currently live in central Oklahoma. I had pits in the past but got rid of them when my wife and I started having kids. I just purchased my first pit puppy in over 10 years! Her name is Chloe, she is 6 weeks old. My wife was iffy about getting back into pitbulls because of the ones we had in the past(backyard bred,non registered,not able to get around other dogs, ETC...), but after two days with our Chloe she is really excited. So far potty training is going good, hope it stays that way. We will start introducing her to other animals outside our home next week.
ImageImage

What have u done to potty train her I have a 7 week old boy I'm trying to train
chriscwell
Newborn Bully

Postby misty » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Welcome to the group. Sorry you've kinda got off on the wrong foot...
We sure don't know enough about you, your life, or your past dogs to attempt to pass judgment on you. If your previous dogs were ha I can't say I blame you rehoming them when you had kids. Sounds like a responsible thing to do honestly. Better then keeping them and one of them getting frustrated with a kid, biting them, and another bad story about the breed.
Glad you got back into the breed with miss Chloe. Hopefully she'll be a joy to you guys.
As for introduction goes, they're a bit picky. Include more about yourself, your family, your interests, and your future plans. :-)

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
misty
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions