Introduction

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introduction

Postby danny2good » Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Danielle. I am 22 years old, and a mother of one 6 year old daughter. As a gift, we recently welcomed our new baby boy Bacardi a blue fawn and white APBT. He is currently 4 months old. I came here to ask for assistance. We have been working on crate training and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get him to stop pooping in his cage. I have taken him to training lessons and asked for advice from his vet. We have made the crate smaller, taken all the toys and pad out. Nothing works. Bacardi will simply push all the poops out of the cage or even the entire bottom of the cage out so that he can sit on a clean spot. I do not know what else to do. We even get up extra early so that we can take him on an extra walk before we leave. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
danny2good
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction

Postby misty » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:33 am

Could you secure the bottom somehow so he couldn't push it out and put something around the outside of the crate so it's impossible to push poop out? I've seen people use cardboard but I would use something like a baby bed crib bumper.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
misty
Newborn Bully

Postby danny2good » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:52 pm

A baby bumper! I will definitely try out that idea thank you! :)
danny2good
Newborn Bully

Postby sunnygirl01 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Awwww....he is so cute! Good luck with the crate training. I am so glad we never had an issue like that! It sounds yucky!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
sunnygirl01
Newborn Bully

Postby Novy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:25 pm

It's hard for puppies to not be cute, but wow I really like his color and markings.
Novy
Newborn Bully

Postby danny2good » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Thanks guys! And actually I think I figured out a solution. I left a radio on today and came home to no poops!
danny2good
Newborn Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:40 pm

super sweet - also make sure you use an enzyme cleaner to really get the scent out
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Return to Introductions