My introduction

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

My introduction

Postby Piggycatwolf » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi... I'm bit of a shy girl with a pitboxer named Sukauto (Japanese for scout, the name was a compromise made with my sister) I'm new to owning a dog but he's the love of my life :inlove: I also have guinea pigs, goldfish, hermitcrabs and that cool moth I released a few days ago layed a ton of eggs so... caterpillars :) I also talk to squirrels time to time... I also love drawing, anime (especially ones about wolves and dogs, or cats... or any animals) creepypasta, I write stories and draw manga time to time, and other stuff like that. I've always thought of favoring a breed over another is like racism (in dogs or cats) and I feel it's wrong that you think your dog is better just because he's a purebred fluffypoodledoodlewoo or whatever and you spent a million dollars on him (not that fluffy little dogs are bad, I believe all pets are created equal) or that my dead cat isn't worth crying over because she was a "used" shelter pet.
Piggycatwolf
Newborn Bully

Re: My introduction

Postby misty » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome would love to see pictures

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
misty
Newborn Bully

Re: My introduction

Postby Piggycatwolf » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 pm

I'll try to take one, the only pictures of him I have are on my phone and he won't stand still long enough to take a decent pic :tongue:
Piggycatwolf
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions