:hi Hello PBF

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

:hi Hello PBF

Postby Redeyejedi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 am

:hi
Aaron here. Father of Leia and Chuey.
Born and raised SoCal, I have had dogs most of my life. Beginning with Fluffy, Am Eskimo Spitz who shared 19 years with us. We also ended up with a rottie-lab and after they passed, my aunt dropped off a chocolate; said we needed another dog. I met a guy through a friend who was selling his litter down at venice beach, so I figured I'd save one. That was Jaiye, my first pit. Several years later, a friend's dog had pups and I had an 'omg, i can't put you back' adoption moment, and wound up with Chuey. Jaiye passed away in Oct 2011 and we adopted Leia; I knew I wanted another pit or a dogo. Saw a cute pic on puppy find, a cuter face at the rescue tent(with 7 other adorrable tiny pits) and went home with the white-pawed runt, Leia.
I take Leia and Chuey to the beach when I can, and I have taken them camping several times as well. They love the water and playing ball, but Chuey likes to swim more than Leia. I'd like to do some agility fun and some search and recover games with them and hope to gain some insight and resources from some of the wise pbf members. Interests include food to 4wheel drive, camping, surf, scuba and a few more also.
A few pics of the poochies
Leia and Chuey
Jaiye. named after a 'J' pattern he has on his back
ratdog aka Munchkin
Leia when we got her home.
http://youtu.be/magrFfgopVA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://youtu.be/VH3ZsJLbgi4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Redeyejedi
Newborn Bully

Re: :hi Hello PBF

Postby Redeyejedi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am

bump.
still not approved.
Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend!
Redeyejedi
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions