Hello Everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
LuesPinazo
Newborn Bully

Hello Everyone

Postby LuesPinazo » Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi,
My name is Lues Pinazo and I'm new here. Have a beautiful new pitbull, 12 weeks old. My pitbull name is Tony.

If you have a canine and another will enter or setting off to your home, there are things you can do to ensure that the meeting goes off easily. Another puppy can mean you are bringing home a develop or another relative, some person who has a pooch is moving into your home, or some individual is talking with a canine.

If you understand that both puppies are incredibly social with a combination of various canines, the meeting should be basic. Regardless, a couple pooches don't get out and mix with various mutts that much or may have quite recently had possibly a couple puppy buddies in their lives. These mutts may seem to have favored social capacities over they truly do, so familiarizing them with new canines may require more care and effort. Another component to consider is paying little mind to whether the mutts have been spayed or settled; if not, the meeting may be more troublesome.

Regards.

Bullseye

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Bullseye » Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:

LuesPinazo
Newborn Bully

Postby LuesPinazo » Wed May 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi, nice to hear you. Thanks.

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:53 am

:welcome:

patty

Postby patty » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi Lues, welcome to the forum.

Would love to see pictures of Tony, I bet he is adorable!

There is tons of information on the forum, from your post it seems you are on top of things.

Return to “Introductions”