New Here and New to forums

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Kathlene_delpardo
Newborn Bully

New Here and New to forums

Postby Kathlene_delpardo » Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi Everyone:

My name is Kathlene, and I am currently living in northern California with my husband of 5 years and our (almost) 3 year old blue nose pit. I am currently also 5 month pregnant with our first human baby. I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home wife and dog mommy, so Digger spends all day getting his Mom to himself. Playing, going for walks, snuggles etc.

When Im not lounging on the couch, snuggling with my fur baby, Im usually found in the gym staying fit and healthy. My husband and I enjoy most action sports including riding our jet ski, dirt bikes, and riding our bicycles. Im also super into my own health as well as the health of my fur baby. So I do spend a lot of time online researching different or new health related things.

I am new to the forums / chat board life. I am looking to increase my knowledge of giving my fur baby the best options possible with other like minded parents. Id love to upload a photo for everyone to see my pup but again new, so i'm not exactly sure how being my typical copy and paste method didn't seem to do the trick.

Looking forward to getting some help, and meeting new people.

Kathlene

Bullseye

Re: New Here and New to forums

Postby Bullseye » Tue May 23, 2017 2:14 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

haranka
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby haranka » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:55 am

Welcome Kathlene 8)

patty

Postby patty » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi Kathlene :hi

Love your dogs name! To post photos please use PhotoBucket. It is a free service.

This forum has tons of information, if you have any questions just ask.

Does Digger participate in your outdoor activities?

Return to “Introductions”