Hey Errrrbody!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hey Errrrbody!

Postby iLUVmySH » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:57 am

so my gf's friend's friend's pitbull (i know....) had puppies and I will be picking up one soon (after it's been weened) and this will be my first pitbull (first dog for that matter)... but my gf's 3rd dog (first two was a lab and rot)... i'll have pics up when/IF (hopefully everything goes smoothly) i get her... red nose, female :thumbsup:
iLUVmySH

Postby tjbsandy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:39 am

Welcome to the board! Start reading up on training and health issues now, before you bring the pup home!! You will be much better off if you know what you are getting into ahead of time! :thumbsup:

And congrats on the puppy!
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:31 am

Welcome to the board. :)
Boo439

Postby X-girl » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:15 pm

Welcome to PBF!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby melkissa » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:19 pm

Welcome!
melkissa

Postby Noriko525 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:39 pm

:welcome:
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby oko pol » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:47 pm

Welcome!
oko pol

Postby JustALovePuppy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:57 pm

HELLO! AND WELCOME!!!!
JustALovePuppy

Postby iLUVmySH » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:16 pm

tjbsandy wrote:Welcome to the board! Start reading up on training and health issues now, before you bring the pup home!! You will be much better off if you know what you are getting into ahead of time! :thumbsup:

And congrats on the puppy!

i'll be sure to do that.. i'll start with health, then training cuz health is more of an immediate concern for me
iLUVmySH

Postby SweetPit930 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:22 pm

Welcome and congrats! a few things to know Pits are very hyper and love attention. When they are younger some tend to Chew things up (my is going through that stage now) but dont give up as they get older they mature very fast. just from my experiance
SweetPit930

Postby iLUVmySH » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:18 pm

i'm so excited.. this will be my first dog as i said before... i don't think i'll mind if my dog chews things up.. i just hope there's not something there that she will chew up and swallow and cause her harm... gotta be careful for that...

btw... i can't post in the health issues forum? FAQ says to contact the moderator for that forum but it says there aren't any... maybe if my post count goes up i'll be able to?
iLUVmySH

Postby SweetPit930 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 pm

you have to wait until one of the admins give u access. u might want to send one of them a note b/c these only two and they tend to be busy
SweetPit930

Postby cleokarrot » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:36 pm

Welcome!! :))
cleokarrot

Postby iLUVmySH » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:38 pm

SweetPit930 wrote:you have to wait until one of the admins give u access. u might want to send one of them a note b/c these only two and they tend to be busy

thanks for the tip.. thanks everyone else for the welcome
iLUVmySH

Return to Introductions