*waves* I'm new!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby K9Siren » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:04 pm

Don't get me started on Disney! I am a Disney freak! Ohh goodness! I have Disney stuff all over my house and, a kitchen that is turning into a Disney kitchen. The dog treat jar is a Grumpy and Dopey cookie jar...once Sebastian is older and better crate-trained, I am getting him a Pluto doggie bowl and, a Pluto dog bed. roflmao I told you, I'm a nut for Disney!

By the way, just a foster, I contacted Melody via E-mail to let her know I live in Broward and, if they need any kind of help just to let me know. I'll be looking forward to hearing from her.

Random question since I don't have full access yet. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Pit Bulls with children online? I need some positive pictures of Pit Bulls with kids for a project I am helping with.
K9Siren

Postby Boo439 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:08 pm

Browse the gallery! There are a ton of pics of pit bulls with kids in there. :)
Boo439

Postby K9Siren » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:18 pm

Thank you...I wonder if I can PM even though I'm on restricted access still? I'd have to get the original owner of the picture's permission before using it. I would gladly show them the project though..it's just a little page on a larger website is all.
K9Siren

Postby just a foster » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:46 pm

You have permission to use any of mine, they are on my photo album webiste. I will give you the link. :thumbsup:
just a foster

Postby Tinka44 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:18 pm

Welcome!! :peace:
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions