great video that is posted a million times!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:09 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao

:pray I hope the new members actually check out this link! We need to make sure it stays near the top, but not made an actual sticky because no one reads those. lol
Boo439

Postby blover27 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:13 pm

you guys are dorks :roll: lol
blover27

Postby cleokarrot » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:27 pm

Hope it helps!!! roflmao
cleokarrot

Postby Julie Holland » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:58 pm

I am a new member, I checked out the site and I loved it...It is now in my favorites. Thanks!!!
Julie Holland

Postby Siren » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:01 pm

I worship that video maker! I made a video on animal abuse as well. It featured video of pit bulls fighting, as well as abuse on cats, elephants, sea mammals, and more. It was with the song, "I Feel So..." by Boxcar Racer. The song starts out about the "person" feeling abused and confused. And then they can't take it anymore and they fight back. I tried to show that in my video. For instance, I showed elephants in a circus being chained and beaten and then a few clips later an elephant attack on a trainer. I love the line, "I feel so cheap, so used unfaithful, let's start over". I know exactly how the video maker felt. That song and the text is just beautiful and perfectly suited to the pit bull. I have been spreading that video around for a week now!

I'll have to convert my video to flash and post it on Devian too soon
Siren
Addicted to PBF

Postby Siren » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:03 pm

I uploaded it. It's not all pit bulls and not done as well as Hyena's, but maybe it will give the rest of the newbies something new to post endlessly.

Glad I searched too, I almost posted it, LOL! I figured there was a VERY good chance you guys saw it. You guys not seeing it is like living in Florida and never hearing of Disney World ;)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/16214464/
Siren
Addicted to PBF

Postby whiskeyman » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:15 pm

Siren wrote:I uploaded it. It's not all pit bulls and not done as well as Hyena's, but maybe it will give the rest of the newbies something new to post endlessly.

Glad I searched too, I almost posted it, LOL! I figured there was a VERY good chance you guys saw it. You guys not seeing it is like living in Florida and never hearing of Disney World ;)

that was a very shocking video.....

jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:39 pm

whiskeyman wrote:
Siren wrote:I uploaded it. It's not all pit bulls and not done as well as Hyena's, but maybe it will give the rest of the newbies something new to post endlessly.

jeremy

It was good but I suggest you put a warning on it for being graphic....
PitBullPride

Postby melkissa » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:47 pm

I saw 2 warnings...
melkissa

Postby Chacie » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:53 pm

pitbullpride wrote:
whiskeyman wrote:

jeremy

It was good but I suggest you put a warning on it for being graphic....

I agree, maybe a warning by the link :dunno:

Chacie
Chacie

Postby K9Siren » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:56 pm

I saw two very small warnings under the actual video. There should be a warning before the video starts like the other one. A lot of people post videos that are advocates against animal and children abuse on many forums just like this one. People who may not handle those images well do see them and, most people don't bother reading what is below or, any commentary. They will just watch it. Just my 0.02
K9Siren

Postby sahara311 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:00 pm

:bowdown:
:(( ok, so you made me cry....8( that is one very poignant video. I love it... that poor kitty, and that seal, so sad... I had seen that elephant footage b4, in hawaii, I think it was... only this time i was rooting for the elephant. :headbang:
:po: It is so sick that people find bull fights, and dog fights so amusing.
they can all go to :fire: , and I hope that their Karma comes back in an equally excruciating way. I am not condoning violence, but I find a dogfighter person to the death type match amusing...
popcorn , anyone?
sahara311
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:08 am

Boo439 wrote: We need to make sure it stays near the top, but not made an actual sticky because no one reads those. lol

I always read the stickies....
Does that make me a dork? :sad:
tjbsandy

Postby Siren » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:59 pm

There was a warning at the beginning of the video. On the title screen it says "Depicts violent animal abuse on animals & violent animal attacks. Viewer discretion advised." Plus on the devianart page too I have it listed under Mature Content with the little sticker, and I also say "Warning! This video contains violent acts against animals and by animals." and give a small description of what to expect.

And I agree, I should have probably had a warning right next to the link, but if you read in my previous post, that was quite a long warning about what it was about.

And yes, the elephant attacking video was from Hawaii. It was an African elephant, which are notorious for attacking. Asian elephants have a stronger threshold for pain and suffering before they crack. The elephants in the warehouse that were chained and swinging back and forth were from Barnum and Bailey. A few years ago, a documentary was released called "The Dieing Rooms". It was about girl orphanges in China. In China girls are thought to be useless by many familes. And with laws that keep parents from having a small amount of children, they are always trying for boys. So the girls often are dumped on the streets, in dumpsters, or at these orphanges where they are left to die. What was most striking to me was a scene with 5 baby girls, each less then a year old. They were strapped into chairs on the floor with no food or water and no way out. The psycho-trauma caused them to sway back and forth, having little control over the movement. It is the SAME exact movement that chained elephants make when they are kept from socializing and moving normally. I am waiting for permission from the documentary company on whether or not I can use that footage to put next to the swaying elephants and show that neither should be kept in those conditions. And that they are one in the same.
Siren
Addicted to PBF

Postby blover27 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:10 pm

whoa...that is some video :eek: whoa :sad:
blover27

Next

Return to Introductions